PROCUT D 8001 S
The low consumption and low power consumption ensure comprehensive resource conservation. The material is used even more efficiently and waste is reduced by cutting lines lying next to each other. The programming of simple cut parts in just a few steps can be carried out directly on the machine. In addition to pure cutting, holes can also be drilled.
- Automatic oil dosage depending on measuring frequency
- Operator guidance with plausibility check and error messages
- Grinding apparatus with self-adjusting grinding wheels
- Brushless permanent magnet motor drives for all axes
- Integrated high performance vacuum turbine, 13.5 – 17.5 kW
The PROCUT offers high machining flexibility in its class and is economical, even at low load. The operating logic and menu navigation are tailored to the needs of the operator. It offers an easy introduction to professional cutting at an excellent price/performance ratio. Increase your productivity by cost-effective complete machining with low space requirements.