- Quick Contact +49 7381 183 - 0 [email protected]
Upholstered furniture industry, technical textile processors and related applications.
All flexible flat materials stored as roll goods.
The Transroll is a flexible fabric roll transport and storing system with an automatic roll changer system for direct installation at a cutters front end. It is combined with either a bullmer spreading machine, a cradle, or a cradle installed in front of a cutter, especially for single ply cutting. The functional interlinking of this system combination ensures automatic work flow from roll provision, through automatically programmed roll change, to fabric spreading and cutting. Remarkably, only one person is required to operate the entire system with the components and processes described. Due to the combination of a number of different work sequences – a continuous automatic process with roll mounting/roll provision/roll feeding for spreading or cutting/ unrolling/roll rewinding to storage – the Transroll enables significant savings in time and thus improves the cost effectiveness of the process chain. The more frequently the roll is changed and the smaller the number of cut-outs per fabric roll, the greater the time savings and consequently the greater the cost effectiveness of the Transroll.
- Fabric roll transport carriage
- Fabric roll feeder and positioner
- Fabric roll loading and unloading device
- Barcode reader
- Control computer with operating software
- Additional individual roll loading stations for post cutting or rush orders
- Fabric roll cradle or spreading machine
- Single ply cutter
- „Clean-up aid“ for the cutter, equipped with corresponding software, for identifying the cut sections by projector during clean-up.